Installing The Berkey Sight Glass Spigot
Remove the Sight Glass spigot from its packaging and make sure you have all of the parts.
- Remove everything from the spigot except one washer.
- Insert the threaded nipple into the hole in the bottom of the Berkey container.
- Slip the second washer over the threaded nipple on the inside of the container.
- Screw the nut onto the spigot and tighten hand tight
- Turn the spigot to the position shown and make sure the nut is hand tight.
- While holding the nut from spinning, turn the spigot clockwise to the upright position.
- Position after turning spigot.
The Sight Glass spigot is now tight and ready use.